Did you have a smartphone? Then, we advise you to use the app of the Nighthawk or Orbi to set up your Netgear router. In this post of the article, we basically we tell you some of the easiest ways to setup Netgear router via a Web interface.
Steps For Setting Up Netgear Router Through Web Interface
For setting up your router using a web interface do follow the step mention below;
- Connect your device to the Internet port on your NETGEAR router with an Ethernet cable.
- Then, connect your computer to one of the Ethernet ports on the router.
- Press the Power button on the router.
The LEDs on the router light.
- Open a web browser and enter the router login address. Here, you are prompted to log in.
- Log in to the router by using the official user name and the default password. Here, we would like to tell you that the user name and password are a bit sensitive so, be careful about that.
- Click to advanced and later go to Setup Wizard.
- Choose the yes button of radio and click Next so, that the router detects Internet connection of yours. And after that now, you are prompted to log in.
- Enter and confirm a new admin password.
- Select and answer two security questions.
- When you click to the next then, the page of congratulation will displays.
- (Optional) Click Print this to print your network settings.
- When you click next page of Firmware Update Assistant displays.
- In case a firmware update is not available, click OK as from here
Your router is set up.
- If a firmware update is available, tab to yes for update your firmware.
The firmware updates the router reboots.
You are prompted to log in.
15, Enter admin and the new password you created earlier.
Thus, once your Home page displays with configuration appears your setup Netgear router is done. Now, hopefully, this article is also useful for you like previous ones. If that so, then kindly share our material and show us some love. And also, ask any question of yours related to the Netgear router.