In this post (article), we will tell you how to install Netgear router. But, before proceeding to the installation process, we advise you to download the app of Nighthawk. Many of you know that app of Nighthawk supports most products of NETGEAR. And also, helps you to setup router of your immediately.
To see is your product supports the app of Nighthawk kindly do notice that is the product of your not listed in the Nighthawk app support article. Now, visit the following knowledgebase stuff of instructuction for installation: How do I set up my Netgear router by using the interface of the web?
Process To Install NETGEAR Nighthawk router using the NETGEAR Nighthawk app:
- First, attach the provided antennas (if any) and then, connect your modem to the Internet port on your router.
- Power on your router.
Wait for the WiFi LED to light.
- Launch the Netgear app of Nighthawk from a mobile device which connected to your router’s WiFi network.
- Follow the instructions of the Nighthawk app to install your router and connect to the Internet.
Now, the question is how you can use install old router by using the interface of the web? So, in the below section, we provide some necessary steps for that as well.
Steps For Installation Of Router Via Web Interface.
1, First, power off your cable modem or DSL.
- Use a cable of Ethernet. And connect the LAN of the yellow port to the cable modem or DSL of yours.
- On your DSL power or cable modem and wait for the LEDs to light solid green.
- Also, on your NETGEAR router power and wait for the LEDs to light solid green.
- On the wireless device of yours open the WiFi connection manager and find the default WiFi network name of your NETGEAR router. Here do notice that the WiFi network name and password located on a sticker on your router.
- Connect to your router’s WiFi network.
- Launch a browser of Internet browser and visit the official site of Roku.
- Then, submit the official name of the user and code (password).
- Lastly, follow the instruction shown on-screen to complete the installation.
We hope like our previous articles on the Netgear router, but still, if you face any problem them, we are here. So, kindly ask us all the questions of yours without any hesitation.