We tell you the process for doing the Magellan Roadmate 1440 update free . Magellan GPS Updates will also fix some of the minor problems in the GPS device like frozen screen, touchscreen problem, software update, machine not responding, voice not working, the device can’t find the address, etc.
Now let’s talk about the process to update Magellan Roadmate 1440. In the below, you find out two methods for doing Magellan Roadmate 1440 Update free.
- Get update directly in your Device
- Manual Update
1, Get update directly in your device
To get an automatic update you need to check the available update for your device. Below is the procedure by which you can do Magellan Raodmate 1440 update directly in your device.
1, Connect your device with wifi.
- Login or create a new account on Magellan’s official website.
- After that, click on the setting icon in the device of yours.
- Check it to find out is any new update available or not.
- If you find out any updates then, just hit the button to install.
- Wait to complete the process.
After Installing all latest updates, your device will reboot, and now it’s ready to use. For enjoying your trip to the fullest, you can install it in your car as well.
If the above method doesn’t work on your Magellan Roadmate device, then follow the below steps to get the latest updates:
1, Install Magellan Content Manager in your computer.
- Connect your device with the computer.
- Visit www.SmartGPSEco.com
- Create a new account or sign-up in with your old account.
- In the website, go to the update tab and select your device, i.e. Magellan Roadmate 1440.
- Later, the latest map will prompt out for download.
- Download and Install the map.
- Here you should safely remove your device and install it at its place.
By using these two methods for Magellan map updates of your will get the latest Magellan Roadmate 1440 update for your device. After the update, some of the common problem (as mentioned above) are fixed. But sometimes after getting the update still, some people have faced some issue. So, for those people, we advise to check out some of the common issues and their solution.
List of the common problem after you successfully do an update of Magellan Roadmate 1440 are penned below;
- The Device Will Not Power On
- Not Responding Device
- Device Has No Audio
- Signal not found
- Unable to Find Address
What To Do If The Device Will Not Power On
In case device of yours is not able to start after getting the latest update. You have to follow the steps penned below:
1, Make sure the battery is fully charged: Charge your device battery up to 100% and try to switch on the device.
- Check the battery of your device is not damaged: Check the battery of your Magellan device is working fine. If you found the battery is damaged, insert the new battery and enjoy your trip.
- Make sure that the charger is working properly and if it is not working correctly, then, immediately replace your charger.
- Also, check the power button to ensure that it is working or not working as sometimes all the other things like charges, battery, etc. are working fine. But the main switch of the device is not working correctly. Replace it if found faulty.
Why My Device Is Not Responding?
Maybe your device is frozen on a place or is just get stuck at home screen after the update. Check the below to make it working fine.
Try to restart the Device: If the screen of your device is frozen or stuck on startup. Try to reset it. By doing a quick restart, your device will start working correctly.
Device Has No Audio
Several numbers of people facing this issue after updating their device that there is no audio output from the device so, for this kind of people, we suggest to check out the speakers. If you are getting this error, your first priority is to check the wires of the speaker and make sure cables are connected correctly. If you find any loose or cut in the cable, get in touch with an expert to fix this issue.
Signal not found
If you get this error “signal not found” after updating your Magellan Roadmate 1440, First of all, check where you are located, such as inside a tunnel, near the wooded area, etc.
Reboot or Change the Location: Wait or change your location; you will receive signals. If you still getting this error after crossing such areas. Then, you should once try to reboot the device of yours, as a quick reboot will surely fix this error.
The Things You Need To Do While You Are Unable To Find Address
If you are unable to find the address or error occurs when the device is unable to identify the route. Then, check for the latest Magellan GPS updates: Its time to get a new update for your Magellan GPS device.
Thus, the above mention process is the steps for Magellan Roadmate 1440 update free . Now, hopefully, you know how to update Magellan Roadmate 1440 still, if you want to know more about it then, do ask us.