How To Fix Problem Of Not Seeing Video On Roku Streaming Setup? Well, our website came to know that many of you are not able to saw the video on the Roku streaming setup. Thus, our site will help you to fix this issue all you need to do is kindly read the article blog, thoroughly. So, first, assure that the Roku player of your is attached directly to the TV. But, in case you have the Roku player connected to an audio/video receiver (AVR) or soundbar, then firstly disconnect it and connect directly to the TV. That will remove any issue with the AVR or sound bar as it makes it easier to troubleshoot the problem.
So, firstly make sure your TV is turned on and tap a button on the Roku Remote Control to make sure that the Roku device is not on screensaver mood or on standby. Now, in the next paragraph, you will find some of the most common reasons you may not see the video on TV of.
Some Common Issues Of Roku Streaming Setup Which Don’t Allow To Watch Videos
Like we said in the above section that here you find some of the most common problems which not let you watch the videos. So, we penned down them below along with their solution.
Wrong Input (source) selected on your TV
That is extremely basic and an easy mistake that anyone can make. Most of the TVs have several video inputs on the back or side of the TV that is used for connecting various devices such as gaming console, a cable box, a gaming
console, and Roku Player. You need to choose the source that matches the one to which you have the Roku player connected. Thus, you need to see which source you have for the Roku player connection. The video connector is labeled with the source name such as. AUX, HDMI 1, HDMI 2, VIDEO IN 1, or etc.
The way you change the data information can be different which based on the model or the TV brand. But it usually accessible from the button on the remote control of the TV. So, you can check the instructions that came with your
television, or try the following steps mentioned below:
1. First, look for your button on TV remote control of your which says Input, Source, AUX, Video, TV/Video or something similar to this. Then, press the button depending on your TV as tapping the button may cycle
through available inputs. Even, it may display a menu with a choice of information.
2. If it cycles through the data – wait 10 seconds between button presses to allow the TV to detect the video.
3. In case a menu is displayed then, use the arrow buttons on the TV remote to select the right source. And later press the Enter or Select Alternatively options. Then wait 10 seconds or a while between each to allow the TV to
detect the video.
Also Read: How to Remove channels from Roku?
4. In both of the situation, if no video is detected on the input, then the TV will usually show a message that is “No video” or “No signal detected”. The cable of the video is not connected correctly, or the cable is faulty
That’s the second common problem you might face so, for fixing this follow the below instructions:
1. Check that the video cable is firmly attached to the back of your Roku player, to the HDMI and composite connector on the TV. Thus, in case you have a Roku Streaming Stick, then make sure it is firmly connected to the HDMI connector on your TV.
2. Then try to check if you have a faulty cable by connecting your Roku player with a different cable.
Problem with the TV
Well, the problem with your TV is also a concern as a common issue. Thus, for correcting this, you need to look the below steps;
1, First, try to connect the Roku player to a separate source on the TV to see if the problem is with the connector on the TV.
2. Then, try connecting the Roku player to a different television to see if the problem is with your Roku player or the TV.
So, these are some common issues still if in case all else fails then, disconnect and reconnect all cables and wires, including the power cable. And if it seems difficult then, do contact our Roku setup experts as they are happy to help you 24*7.