There are several models of HP printers used by the consumers, and there are many errors displayed on the computer screen. Well, here you will know how to fix Hp printer error 13 & the reason for those errors is that the printer is not working accurately. There are different codes, and every legend has its solution & we mention the steps to solve error 13 HP Printer. Hence, the consumers encountering this error are looking for an answer. So we have provided you with the steps for all of them. There is a true reason behind the error, and every error has a different solution, and here we have discussed the resolution of the error code 13 HP Printer. The error 13 means the HP printer jam because of the paper problem. First, you should know the reasons for this error, which is penned below.
What Are The Reasons For This Error 13 Of HP Printer?
Aside from error 13, there are many various issues like HP printer paused point, errors related to Hp printer driver or Hp printer ink problem, and much more. Therefore, for all these types of failure, the hp professionals are ready to serve their clients, as their service is available throughout the day and night. Hence, clients are welcome to avail assistance whenever they feel so. All clients are suggested to follow the steps to fix HP Printer Error 13, and we hope that with the cooperation of these steps, it would be easy for all of them to get relieved of the error 13. Therefore, follow the steps as instructed below in the next segment.
What Are The Basic Steps To Fix The HP Printer Error 13?
For fixing this printer error of HP 13, you need to follow the steps penned below.
- Firstly, you should check the paper.
- Then, remove the Paper Tray 2.
- Confirm Paper Width Sensor Moving.
- Review Pre-feed Sensor Flag Moving.
- Verify Fuser Sensor and Jam.
- Redeem the DC controller PCA. You have to try to replace the DC controller PCA. Now, if the error occurs repeatedly, then move to the next step.
- Put the Cartridge and Paper Tray, now, put a piece of cardboard same having the width of a piece of paper. Cardboard exiting of the top pit means you can hold it.
- After this, slowly remove the cardboard from the bottom cavity of the printer.
- After then, you have to require to put the cartridge and paper tray back in the printer and restart the device.
If the HP printer error 13 does not fix after trying all these penned above steps, please do take hp printer assistant from the professional. The hp experts are trained enough and are always there to assist their clients, and if any client gets trouble with their hp printer, they are suggested to feel free to take Hp printer assistant from them. If you all are satisfied with the steps provided here in this post, please do share this post & do follow our website page.