In nowadays Email has become an essential part of work- life. Most working people use two emails, one for work and one for personal use. Outlook is another popular information manager that allows a user to be inked in to many accounts simultaneously. However, removing them is a great option, If a user has a lot of email accounts and wants to get rid of some.
What’s an outlook account?
Outlook account is very useful for the communication and giving information to others. It allows you to send and receive emails messages, number of your contacts, manage your calendar and also track your tasks.
Advantages of outlook.
• It helps us to manage our contacts.
• It helps us to access the calendar features.
• Login to outlook from multiple devices.
• Outlook improves security that protects users form bad
Disadvantages of outlook.
• No out of the box support for breaks in the timetable facilities.
• The task management stuff is very very basic, and quite heavy to use.
• Calendar’s don’t support the idea of booking meetings where you aren’t attending the meeting.
Now above we discussed about what’s the outlook how it’s used, what are the advantages and what’s are the disadvantages but now, if we’ve multiple account and want to delete one so how to delete it?
Now, the some following steps to delete outlook account
• The first step is to from the main Outlook window, select File in the upper left corner of the screen.
• After this Select Account Settings> Account Settings.
• Then, Select the account you want to delete, also select Remove.
• When you select the account which you want to delete You will see a message warning you that all offline cached content for this account will be deleted. This only affects content downloaded and stored on your computer.
• The last step to elect yes and confirm to delete it.
That’s it you have successfully delete your outlook account.
However, you will receive a warning that you must create a new location for your data before removing the account, If you want to delete the last or the only mail account you have in Outlook.