It is the company named brother that produces printers that are nearly fits the needs of small businesses, whether you are working from home or in a small office. They also focus on laser printers, which help you maximize your page yields and are great if you’re printing out forms.
The brother company also produces the products like printers, multifunction printers, desktop computers, consumer and industrial sewing machines, large machine tools, label printers, typewriters, fax machines, and other computer-related electronics.
There are also many companies which produces printers like canon, HP, epson etc.
There are many reasons that might cause the issue. Many users across the world, have reported several concerns with the working of brother printer drives even after their installation. Here are few reasons.
• Corrupted drivers.
• outdated brother printer drivers.
• incorrect driver installation.
• Incompatible drivers.
• few missing drivers of the brother printer.
Also there are few Issues that can occur when trying to install the brother printer drivers in your system:
• Sudden freeze of the device setup.
• Unable to install the drivers.
• System struck or hangs while the driver installation process.
• The USB cable of the Brother printer not working.
Now the following steps to fix the Issue of brother printer driver installation :
Method 1: Install the latest driver
First using this method you can uninstall the old version before downloading the new one. Now below some steps to perform this method.
• First go to start > applications > brother utilities.
• Choose the printer model name from the drop- down.
• After this select tools from the left-hand side navigation bar and then click on uninstall.
• Follow these all the instructions carefully to uninstall the primer driver.
Then after all these instructions install the driver printer:
• Visiting the official site of brother support & downloads for the best version.
• Then enter the printer model name in the search box to search for the latest drivers and press enter.
• After this choose the printer model and operating system.
• After all this you will get the accurate driver and the latest firmware also for your printer.
Method 2: It is also fixed by the running window troubleshooter.
Below following instructions to fix this.
• Firstly go to start.
• Then type Window + R to open the command box.
• After this type control panel and enter.
• In the search box type troubleshoot
• In the navigation pane select view all.
• Also click on next and let the printer troubleshooter deter the actual cause behind the issue.